Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Stacker 2 Stinger Enraged Raspberry Sugar Free

I have to admit that I like energy drinks.  In fact, I love them.  Sure, too many of them and you feel like you've stuck your finger in an electric socket and some studies have shown that over time they can wreak havoc on the adrenal system.  But, everything in moderation is pretty okay.

Energy drinks are great for giving you a nice little kick in the middle of the day, and most taste pretty good.  The other day I bought a Stacker 2 Stinger, Enraged Raspberry flavor, sugar free.  That in itself is a mouthful!  The can is really small, just 8.4 ounces, so I figured it must be pretty potent.  After popping open the can and taking a drink, I thought to myself, "It better give me some energy because it tastes terrible!"  Okay, I've had worse, like the Arizona Iced tea energy drink--it's carbonated tea and the taste is so disgusting I poured it down the sink.

Anyway, the flavor of this Stacker 2 Stinger is much like other energy drinks, but with a crushed up vitamin added.  The B-vitamin taste is quite pronounced, making it hard to enjoy.  But, I gulped the little can down and...and nothing.  It didn't seem to offer the least bit of energy.  So, between the bad taste and no energy kick I'll pass on this product from now on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment