Friday, September 23, 2011

Preppers Road March by Ron Foster Review

I love stories like this since I'm a prepper too. Or, as I call myself, "a laid-back survivalist." I grew up loving stories like Julie of the Wolves, Hatchet, Robinson Crusoe, and Swiss Family Robinson. What I enjoyed about Preppers Road March (Prepper Trilogy. is that it's got a good story with funny characters and solid prepping information and diagrams in the book. We get to travel along with David and see how he survives during a societal breakdown and ultimately finds his way back home. I found myself holding my breath more than once hoping his survivalist skills would see him through. I can't wait to read the others in the series. Not only am I being entertained, but I'm learning things too! 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment