Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Watching My Son Play Football

Thanks to Roman May

I love watching my son play football in the fall. It is one of the best ways I spend my evenings and weekends. He is really good at football even though he is only three years old. He gets along with all of the other players and is a good sport. He gets especially happy when he catches the ball and is always looking for me as he runs down the field.

Before every practice and game I make sure that I don't leave my home without setting my alarm services around Columbus. I can sit and watch the games and my son without worrying about anything at home. It is truly the best time of the year, knowing that my son is getting the exercise he needs and the social interaction to make him succeed in life.

From the weather to the enjoyment I get watching my son play football, fall is a great season to spend the time outside and really enjoy my children. Just seeing them have a smile on their face makes everything worth living for.

No comments:

Post a Comment