Tuesday, January 4, 2011

One Hundo - The Best Deals Under $100

Saving money is not only a necessity for me (and most people these days) but it can also be a fun challenge.  I try to hunt around online, seeking out the best deals so I get the most bang for my buck.  One Hundo is a website where they do all the searching for you, so you don't have to.  They find the best deals on items under $100 and post them to the site. 

OneHundo.com has "Today's Featured Deals" and a link for "Previous Deals" as well.  For example, as I visit the site today I see that through Walmart you can get a very nice laptop sleeve and wireless mouse for only $17.  In contrast, I bought a friend a sleeve for his laptop for Christmas and it cost me more than double that price and didn't come with a wireless mouse.  You can also get a nice iPhone case for $4.99 (that's 82% off the regular price!) or a GPS navigating system for nearly half off.  These are great deals! And I love that they're all under $100--some are way, way under $100 and don't even hit the $10 mark. 

Instead of wasting time trying to find online deals yourself, just bookmark One Hundo and check back daily.  You'll save a ton of money.  Why not start shopping for birthdays and Christmas now?  This way you'll not only save some serious bucks, but you'll also reduce your stress levels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment