Saturday, February 26, 2011

Naked Spirit: The Supernatural Odyssey by Jon Whale

I'm very much into natural health and healing, metaphysics, spirituality, and new thinking paths. I thought I'd read it all and heard it all until I got my hands on Naked Spirit: The Supernatural Odyssey and read about the Assemblage Point. This energy point, if off kilter even a bit, can result in many mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual problems.

This is a huge book, over 300 pages, that will help you locate your personal Assemblage Point and shift it to the optimal position. Once you do you should notice a change in many areas of your life. You can even help friends and family locate theirs and shift them to the proper place.

For anyone who's interested in the human energy field, auras, and chakras, you'll find this book not only entertaining but helpful as well.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment