Monday, March 14, 2011

Soul Therapy - Discover Your Soul's Purpose

Some of my followers know that--besides reviewing people, places, and products--I'm also a psychic counselor. Whenever I come across a spiritual website, speaker or author whom I find simply amazing, I want to pass that information on to my readers. Today I had the pleasure of reviewing Deborah Skye King's beautiful website, Soul Therapy.

Skye has an 8 week course that will help you to uncover your past lives and discover your soul's true purpose. If you feel like you've been lost, searching, confused, worried, or simply curious, her course will help you to solve the riddles of your soul.

Her course covers:
  • Who are you really?
  • Awakening your inner self
  • Balancing your life
  • Bringing awareness to all that you do
  • Discover your soul's purpose
  • Preparing for the new self to emerge
  • Preparing for self-mastery
  • Living your mastery
As you can see, she walks you through everything step-by-step almost like a child who's first attending preschool then graduates from a university. You can even get a free sample of her work by signing up on her website Soul Therapy. Once registered you can download "Awakening to Your Divine Self" CD and eBook. I got mine and love them!

My next post will be an interview with Skye.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment