Monday, October 4, 2010

Can't Wait For New Fall Shows!

Post contributed by Leonard Phelps

Well it's almost that time again and I have to be honest and say that I simply can't wait to see the series premiere of Mike & Molly on CBS! This is definitely going to be a must watch on the channels that cable tv offers around California. This show looks like it is going to be absolutely hilarious too. I know that the two main stars of the sitcom are Billy Gardell and Melissa McCarthy, but I'm not sure who else will be in the show. For what I've seen, these two actors seem to have a good chemistry so it will be a lot of fun to see what kind of a relationship transpires.

From the commercials that I've seen so far, it looks really cute. Apparently, the whole show takes place in Chicago and this cop and school teacher both go to the same Overeaters Annonymous meeting. While at the meeting, they end up sparking up a conversation and become friends. While they are getting to know each other better they have to put up with the unwanted opinions of their friends and family members, as well as Mike police partner. As with any sitcom, the rest is history.

I hope that the show ends up being as good as I think it will be. I definitely know I will be glued to the television on September 20th!

No comments:

Post a Comment