Friday, October 29, 2010

Horizon Resort - Ocean Front Myrtle Beach Hotel

It's that time of the year when the weather is cooling down and I'm thinking about taking a vacation in Myrtle Beach. If you've never been to Myrtle Beach it can be overwhelming finding a nice place to stay, especially when you'd like to play a few rounds of golf in between seeing sites and enjoying the nice restaurants.

My choice is to stay at a resort since it's like an all-in-one package. One place I'm definitely checking out is http://www.horizonmyrtlebeach.com. They have ocean front rooms and are definitely on my list of Myrtle beach best hotels. Their website is really informative and you can look around and make reservations right from the comfort of your own home.

Currently I'm looking at their package deals and am thinking of going around Thanksgiving. Why cook and clean and slave away at home when you can enjoy a fabulous Thanksgiving dinner, stay in a luxury room, and golf to your heart's content? http://www.horizonmyrtlebeach.com is probably going to be my choice for a Myrtle Beach hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment