Thursday, November 18, 2010

Glamorous Housewives

Guest post written by Liz Lynney

Being a stay at home mom isn't all that glamorous, or at least it isn't for me. But if you watched the series Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, you would really think otherwise because all of the women on there are so glamorous. I guess that if I was going to be on TV all the time like that though I would take the extra time to make sure that my hair and makeup looked perfect and also to wear high heels.

But I'm not going to be having any TV cameras on me anytime soon, so I'll just watch them dress up like that in their normal everyday lives, if you could call their lives normal. I've been reading up on them some with my Clear Internet Trenton to figure out more about each of them.

It ends up that one of the Beverly Hills housewives, Kyle, Paris Hilton's aunt and the brunette who isn't from England, was a child star and played the little girl in the original Halloween movie that Jamie Lee Curtis babysat.

No comments:

Post a Comment