Saturday, November 27, 2010

Looking for new clothes? Black Friday is your best bet.

Authored by Mildred Valdez

There are many times when people see items that they absolutely have to have, but can't afford them. Times are rough in our economy right now, but that doesn't mean you can't afford certain items. Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving Day, is the best time to use your saved money in order to shop for your favorite things! I have learned that by saving a few hundred dollars throughout the year that I would normally spend on clothes for this day benefits me more. I end up getting three or four times the amount of clothes as normal, and a larger variety.

I am not the most fashion conscious person in the world so I always bring my fiancé with me. He is very good at making everybody look their best. When we go to one of the major clothing outlets here in Alaska, he is always with me. I hate when there are tons of people in the dressing rooms, and sometimes the employees are grouchy, but with him there I don't need to worry about dressing rooms. I simply get the clothing that I know will be best and check out at the front. I always make sure to set my home security alarm system(CLICK HERE) before leaving home, though. Black Friday robberies and thefts Are very frequent and being robbed is not a good way to save money!

No comments:

Post a Comment