Sunday, November 21, 2010

Club It Up

The Author of this post is Solomon Dejesus

I have been friends with Mike since he joined the frat last year. He really knows how to have a good time. Last weekend we went out for burgers and I swear, Mike had the whole place laughing it up by the time we left. He is really the life of the party. On Tuesday's we go bowling, Mike really stinks at bowling but it's always a good time.

This year we're going out hunting. I don't know how that's going to go, I don't think I have ever seen Mike be serious. I'm sure camp will be a blast though.

Next year he's moving into the house off campus which will be great. He practically lives here anyway so it's not going to be a whole lot different. He even reminds me to set myAdt security system before I go over to the frat house to visit him.

I don't think I could ask for a better best friend. Mike is the kind of guy that can always make you smile. If you're having a miserable day, Mike will cheer you up. It's just the kind of guy he is. It's great being around someone that always has something good to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment