Thursday, December 23, 2010

Free 2011 Calendar From Azalea.com

Who doesn't love freebies?  Especially with the economy being so tight right now.  We need to save every penny.  Azalea.com is offering 4 free 2011 one-page calendars that you can download and print out.  Send them to your family and friends, post one in every room of your house, and spread the word about Azalea.com.

Why?  Because, their free calendars are really nice.  I haven't seen designs like this anywhere.  My favorite is Hot Duck.  It sort of fits my quirky (aka weird) personality.  Besides, it's a nice gesture to tell others about good products and good people.

I just printed my free calendar out and hung it over my desk.  That little duck makes me smile and it will remind me of what day it is.  As a freelance writer I'm often in my own world and usually forget what day of the week it is.  Not good when you have deadlines to meet!

Get your free calendar now.

No comments:

Post a Comment