Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lepingo Pain Management - Where Technolgy and Holistic Healing Meet

Sometimes I think I was born with pain receptors that are constantly on red alert.  Not only have I suffered with decades of migraines, but I also have arthritis in my back and joints.  Some days I feel 150 years old!  Taking over the counter pain medication can only do so much, and your body eventually gets used to it anyway and it doesn't work as well.  Not to mention the fact that it's hard on your liver.

LepingoProducts.com offers pain management products that can help those who suffer from facial rejuvenation, back, head and neck, wrist, shoulder, and knee pain.  In my case I could probably use them all!  Last week I re-injured my right wrist.  It's an old skateboarding accident that acts up if I over strain it.  Typing is difficult and as a freelance writer that's what I do for many hours a day.  So what do I do?  Pop a few more Excedrin.

Looking around the Lepingo Products site I see that they have a wrist pad you only need to wear for about an hour each day to diminish or completely take way the pain.  These pads are supposed to produce extreme circulation so the blood really flows and releases the pain and tension in joints and nerves.  

Their products come with a 30 day guarantee, so you can try them for yourself risk-free.  If you suffer from chronic pain and are tired of taking medication or constantly wearing braces, try out the Lepingo product that suits you.  They have many positive testimonials and use a combination of new technology mixed with holistic healing--the best of both worlds!

No comments:

Post a Comment