Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ojolie eCards - Unique And Original eCards For All Occasions

With the price of stamps climbing higher each and every year, it can get expensive sending a traditional card through snail mail to everyone on your list.  Not to mention the fact that it may not arrive in time for a holiday or special occasion, or could even get lost.  This is why I prefer to send ecards.

Today I came across the website Ojolie.com that offers unique and original animated ecards for many occasions.  There are free ecards, as well.  When you browse the many cards offered on this site, the first thing you'll notice is that you've never seen cards like this on other sites.  That's because Frederikke Tu painstakingly creates each ecard so it's something interesting, sweet, beautiful.

I have a lengthy list of people I want to send Christmas ecards to and I'm going to send them all an Ojolie card this year. Since I'm a music lover and a cat lover the Jazzy Christmas ecard is one I'm sending.  You can add your own photo and message to each card so they're personalized.

Stop by Ojolie eCards today and look around to find the perfect Christmas eCard for everyone on your list.  This will save you time and money from having to send out traditional cards, and you're also helping to save the planet by not using paper cards.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly, if you have a minute please check out my website, LeiMation.com, for original and fun animated Ecards and Evites. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete