Thursday, January 13, 2011

Finally writing my book

Guest post written by Jean Smith

I feel like for years I've just had this book inside of me that I need to write down and share with the world. I don't expect to even sell any of the copies of the book, but I just want to write it to share with my friends and my family. So I'm making a New Year's resolution for 2011 to actually write the book this year, or at least get a good first draft down.

I've always been a huge reader and have written several short stories, but I've never had the guts to write a book. I went online to try and find some tips about writing books and when I was doing that I came across the website http://www.CLEAR-INTERNET.com and decided to order an internet service package from the site.

I know that it's going to be kind of hard to get through and finish my book New Year's resolution, but it's something that I really want to do for myself. I mean, I would love to be able to say that IÕve written a book!

No comments:

Post a Comment