Wednesday, March 16, 2011

2011 Hyundai Genesis

My son-in-law is ready to trade in his 5 year old Hyundai and wants to get a new vehicle. He's really happy with this make so he's sticking with it. He's had his eye on the new 2011 Hyundai Genesis probably in a sleek steel gray color with all the bells and whistles. 

I'm a frugal person though I can respect that fact that since he and my daughter don't have any kids yet they can get a nicer car. Brand new, the Genesis costs about 38-43k, but I had him check out certified pre-owned vehicles as well.  If he goes the pre-owned route he can save up to $15,000 and still get an awesome car he can be proud of.

I also sent him the link for the current Genesis specials they have 60 and 72 month financing with interest rates that are great. He'll probably be driving around in his new "toy" any day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment