Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I Love to Watch America's Next Top Model

America's Next Top Model logoImage via Wikipedia
Written by my friend Marquis Finley

My favorite fashion themed show on TV is America's Next Top Model. I love watching this reality TV show because it gives me the inside glimpse of what it's like to work in the modeling field. World renowned model Tyra Banks is the host of the show, and she serves as the main judge. She is joined by other professionals of the fashion world who help to critique and judge the young women hoping to win the competition. The aspiring models on the show are whisked away to exotic locations and must complete various challenges and modeling shoots in order to claw their way to the top of the competition.

The show is exciting and filled with the unexpected. I love seeing the clothes the models have to wear when they go to the runaway shows and modeling shoots. I also love seeing the cutting edge hairstyles they wear when they receive their makeovers. It's also fun to see how the models interact with each other since they live in the same house during the competition. Of course, I watch my favorite fashion themed TV show on Satalite TV HD Specials .
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment