Saturday, November 20, 2010

Getting Away From the Office for Lunch Helps Break up my Day

Thanks for the guest post by Stanton Johnston

I enjoy my job for the most part, but I do like to get away from my desk when I go for lunch. I usually bring something with me that I can eat at a nearby park. This allows me to be out in the fresh air and away from an office setting for a while. The park also has a nice path running through it that is used by a lot of people during the lunch hour to get some exercise. During the summer months my city's local community park and recreation department will sponsor out to lunch concerts on Wednesday afternoons.

On days when the weather outside is not nice enough to spend time in I enjoy watching satellite tv to take a break from the routine of working. There are a lot of choices available on satellite systems so I can choose to watch something other than the local news channel. If I go home for lunch I will turn on the Direc4U TV while I grab a sandwich and some chips to munch on. Most of my lunch hours I spend with either a coworker or by myself depending on what type of schedule I have for that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment