Friday, December 3, 2010

Dental Hygiene Scrubs At Blue Sky Scrubs

A friend of mine has been a dental hygienist for ten years now and she's still wearing the same drab scrubs as when she started.  When I visit her at work I see her coworkers in bright, colorful, even whimsical dental office uniforms, and "Sue" sits there wearing scrubs that look like they came straight out of the early 90's--those pale pastels that are reminiscent of desert sunrises.  Sounds good when it's a view of the horizon, but her faded scrubs have got to go.

Christmas is just around the corner so I thought I'd order her some new fashion seal medical scrubs from Blue Sky Scrubs.  There are so many colors to choose from, even the traditional green surgical scrubs.  Best of all, I don't have to face the shopping crowds at the mall, I can order the scrubs right from my computer and have them shipped to her home. 

I'm eager for Sue to see her new uniforms.  I'm sure she'll love them, and she'll look stylish as well.  No more drab medical uniforms for her!   

No comments:

Post a Comment